*Mua Musics*


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, January 15, 2011

15/01/2011

Just a normal day for 2day...

Yesterday nights was a bad and bored party tat i never organised properly..

So sry to all my buddies,

I dunno wan how to settle these types of things,

Appologized for the misunderstanding and bored party..

Well,

Just a normal party and nothing special,

Sing birthday songs,

Those who invited to me,

Thier 1st words sure say Happy Birthday to me,

I'm glad to be happy actually,

Thx for coming and those presents,

This year birthday can say that the most best day of my life,

Start from 6 years old,

I never celebrate with friends or even received any presents..

Well,

Yesterday should say tis year birthday will be my unforgottable birthday ba..

Erm,

Just a simple day and just got some supprises for the presents,

Really thx alots those buddies who came along my celebrations,

Appreciate all the presents and ur wishes,

When i pray for my birthday wish,

I just wish around my buddies and families,

Will be happy and friendly always,

Although my life had happened many problems,

But i know tat'll be a ending and starting,

Soon,

I'm gonna be different and tough for my future..

Even how difficult and hard to walk,

I'm not gonna let go everything,

This year should start my tough life to do something for my future life..

It's time to say *Good Bye* =)

Tomorrow gonna works for full days,

Now my time was sharp 1:42 A.M.

Nights for my readers.. Enjoy yea! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment