*Mua Musics*


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, January 13, 2011

14/1/2011

Actually, today i'll have a party to celebrate my birthday...

Too bad,

Mostly of my friends started thier work and even some of them went to study and PLKN,

So tat's why my party canceled...

But, today morning,

I had sent her a msg.

I wanna date her for a movie,

But she prefer 'House of Horros'

This show never show on s'ban...

So till last,

She aso rejected..

I tried to chat with her,

I asked her how was her interview yesterday,

She never reply anymore,

This can show tat she not really wants to accept my dating..

So my work still goes on,

Try to stop myself to thinking about it,

Till my supervisor keep chit-chat v me,

His name call jack,

He's a very funny and serious feller,

But he just treat me as his brother,

And i aso did the same thing to him,

He something happened during this and last month,

I helped him some when he need,

So both of us just like brothers,

He treat me good,

I treat him good,

So the time passed so fast,

Suddenly b4 i end my work today,

Got a malay girl customers ask me something about her camera,

Then jack was beside me,

He always helped me when i needed,

Then we discuss how to settle this thing,

Til last i decided to reformat the memory card,

Till the end both of us success,

I love to help customers,

But he likes to jokes,

He jokes to the malay gal say spend us drink starbucks,

Then the malay gal said wait awhile,

We tot she aso joking around,

After 10minutes,

She came in our shops and bringing two white coffee ice-blended,

OMG,

Both of us so supprised tat she'll bought the drinks for us,

But i forgotten giv our card to her,

So anything happened can call us and we'll help her as well as we can..

Before she leaving our shop,

I teach her some tricks to maintain the problem and how to solve,

So after explaning and teaching,

For sure i'll say thanks you for the drinks..

I 2nd times met these type of customers.

HMmmmph......................................

So 14/1/2011,

I got a small party for celebrating myself at Station One,

Got 2 gal say she wanted to celebrate for me,

They were Qi and chloe lim,

Both of them say wanna celebrate for me,

So only i date some afew friends,

Even i got 1 friends rush from melaka after his work,

He say he'll reaching s'ban by 10+..

Then some of my brothers tat working in jusco,

They aso will come and celebrate with me after 10..

Really thx alots,

Thx for attending my small celebration party..

Thx god and god blessing hope tomorrow my birthday celebration will be fine in everything and everyone!~

Love u God~! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment