*Mua Musics*


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

19/01/2011

It was my 18th birthday..

So

Sooo

Sooooo

Sooooooo

Happy birthday to myself.. =)

So i'm 18th now! =D

Everything gonna start new and my new life gonna start,

Never look back and think back anymore..

Thx to those who celebrated with me on 14/01/2011,

Thx for the presents,

Appreciate it guys,

I'm so happy tat u guys can attend,

So today 19 of jannuary,

I'm still gonna work for full day..

Means From 9:30-10:30,

It's still the same,

Nothing changes and nothing different with others time and day..

But my working places have changes to Tesco Outlet..

So gonna be bored at there,

No friends to company no customers to serve,

Just sit on there and wait the time and the clock to 10:30 sharp..

After 10:30pm nights,

Means tat was my birthday to passed on tat 13 hours working time,

So nothing hope much,

Just hope tat i can busy tomorrow,

I dun wanna bored at there and without doing anythings,

Please giv me more customers,

I need customers to reduce my thinking and boring..

And...

And......

And........

Wish my dream come truth..


Yong, All the best in 2011!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment