*Mua Musics*


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

11/1/2011

Yay!

My birthday coming nearer and nearer,

It's time to say good bye to my 17th life..

Cause in tat year,

Many things happened on me..

When i still a secondary students,

I got 1 part of my classmate,

Keep on disturb me,

But aroud me and those who helped me aso ask me to endure them..

Now,

Everything has goes off,

All the stress are removed,

My mind can refresh new things and aso learn new things without stressing..

Although my hard life at passed,

Finaly i can get a better and silent life..

Thanks to my self,

I can endure them for the whole year..

So i'm gonna gratx myself,

During the things,

I never did any wrong thing to them dy..

So now, i'm startly to forgot them as well as possible..

I gonna built my life in tis years,

Gonna plan to walk my life alone..

I wish i can did it,

Even how jealous am i,

I'm gonna be tough to walk and build my feature myself~!

Gonna be stronger in every things,

I hope tat everyone will be the same 2..

Have a good nights guys~...

No comments:

Post a Comment