*Mua Musics*


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, January 9, 2011

10/01/2011

Woots, It was a special dates..

Well, since after i have shifted to my cousins house stay,

Throughly till my SPM only i shift back to my Sweeties house..

Now only i know the feeling about my parents love,

Especially they worrying us,

Especially we having trouble,

Both of those situation,

They might show them thier helping hands to help us as well as possible,

They just might hope tat we'll Success in our feature..

But....

I honestly feel thier love from now on..

Now i have back to my main company,

Focus Light,

My boss treat me as thier son more than staff..

Tat's why once they called me back for help,

I never reject and answered them Okay..

So after Finish my last paper... ' CHINESE'

Then the next day i follow some of my buddies to have a 1 day trip to sunway Lagoon..

Well,

Actually this trip i just know when i during exam,

But i never reject then accepted thier invitation..

I never regret tat i have attended tis trip..

Although i alone all the ways,

I still got some of friends will company me,

I saw them 1 pair pair i aso will feel like very shame,

Cause i'm the one who dun hav a pair..

But luckily all of my friends doesn't throw me alone..

They company me from the starting trip till the ends..

I'm so proud for u guys..

No all of u guys,

For sure i wont enjoy the trips so much..

So now,

Everythings goes to normal...

Work for Every weeks but 1 day off...

So coming birthday,

I have planned to have a party on 14th of jan..

TOo bad,

Cause apart of my friends started works and some of them going to colleges..

So no point,

Till the end my party had to cancel it..

Then my lift,

I already took from my boss,

And they aso agree for my lift..

So i just can date some friends to celebrate with me,

Mostly went to station 1 to celebrate with some of thems ba..

Eat some foods for dinner then buy 1 cakes to act like happy lur,

Anyways, i wish to celebrate with *her*..

But i never dates her,

I know the answer,

I dun dare ask...

I said b4 wanna chase her after SPM..

But I........... Didn't......

So day by day,

I really dunno wad to gonna do for the next......

*Her* birthday coming dy..

I just can ask her ji mui to gift her present and use her jimui's name to gift her..

I just can do about it,

I never regret and i never walk back...

I will always stay a side to know about yours everythings...

I'm a side viewer,

Even how when needs my help i'll be there...

Well,

During these few weeks i have started my works,

SOmedays busy somedays free,

Then i Bought a watch for my self,

Cause From my 5th birthday started,

I never received any presents anymore..

Mayb ppl's will seldom remembered my birthday,

So i never sound out anything..

So i gifted my self a presents,

I've been waiting for long long ago since i was 10th..

I wanted a nice and branded watch..

But today,

Finaly, I got it..

I gonna love it just like caring U...

And i heard tat my friends sister's had passed away,

I hope she still okay..

I wanna to help her and to have a chat v her..

But the fate haven come...

If she's fine,

I'm not gonna to chat tat topics to her anymore..

I can feel of her feeling tat so sudden had lost a sista..

Anyway,

Ur sista will know how love that all of u guys have spent to her..

She'll bless all of u guys anytimes,

I know say and feel are different,

But if u aso use positive thinking to cover all those memories,

Then u can found the happier memories tat all of u 2 have go through..

Tomorrow Gonna work for morning shift,

It's time to off to say good nights to all my readers,

So sry cause my bloggers are too long and too much of my feeling..

They wanted to come out in the same time when i was typing..

So SO So,


Good Nights*~

No comments:

Post a Comment