*Mua Musics*


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, October 16, 2010

16.10.2010

Yesterday night i was having my dinner at ming kok,

So around 6++ we reached there,

Then so early reach there,

Just because of finding a nice seats and can see my cousins dance,

Woots Amazing dinner night..

Then i noe T2 having Bboy competition,

So i go have a look,

LOL,

Saw my dearest MUI (YING)

Wah,

She changed so much,

Become very leng lui jor lur..

Then the shows 1 group by 1 group,

Then i saw some of them unlike me de..

I never bother them,

They never bother me,

Go watch about 30minits,

Then i walk back to ming kok against,

Cause the dinner going to start..

I Was back in the rite time... =)

Then when my counsins walking in v his wife,

Everyone clapping,

Included me..

After they came in,

Then they 2 dance in the middle for welcoming all his cousin and friends,

Finished dy then start eat,

The foods not really bad,

When having our meals,

Those uncle and aunty dance and so enjoy,

Today i totally saw was is call dance..

xD

No comments:

Post a Comment