*Mua Musics*


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Today 29/09/2010

Today my classmate those who unlike me never shout the nickname they like,

Well,

I keep wondering why,

But no need to noe about it,

Cause i cant do anything,

I felt tired today because of ppl keep calling me the samething,

Firstly,

I knew got 1 ppl like to laugh at ppl,

he like to sing ppl's thingy,

As i said,

His face looks nice,

But his heart seriously bad,

I dunno why he so like to tell ppl about ppl's bad things,

Why dont u try to think ur self,

U think tat u really prefect?

Pls la,

Since u knew it,

pls shut ur mouth up la,

Help u future keep some good Things la,

U noe i hate ppl always follow wad ppl said?

Why dont u try to think if u the 1 who shame,

How u'll feel?

I noe u try to said it,

Just because of i besides,

If not u going to tell those girls,

I told u,

Those Girls who sit besides me,

Is stand on my side,

Well,

I hav quited Facebook,

I noe many ppl wondering why,

Just because of those ppl wan to did tat thing to me,

So i decided to stop playing facebook,

my facebook's friends,

So sry.. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment