*Mua Musics*


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, September 27, 2010

Today 28/9/2010

My whole schoolsmate asked me the same question,

The question was "Why facebook there got ppl create a group to anti u?''

I just told them,

Someone made thing because wan to make my face down,

Well tat feller who made this pages,

I serious felt regret,

Because of so many years friend,

And

So many things i hav helped him,

But he really wont feel any feeling about our relationships,

Although we argue sometimes,

But now days,

U went to join them for making my face down,

Well,

Today got 1 ppl,

He asked our monitor to ask me a question,

He ask''Monitor,go ask him got friends or not''

Wao,

I heard tis, i really sad

But i cant do anything,

Well,

Today i got a friends tat call friends,

He said anything need help,

just tell him,

He can feel my sadness and shameful..

Ah meng,

Thx u for telling me this,

But i cant be a selfish person,

I can tahan although i really cant,

I aso must tahan,

Cause 1 more month our Examination coming..

So after tat examination,

Everything will hav an ending..

I just need to tahan everything,

I belive tat everything will be fine,

my friends,

my siblings,

Please help me to pray for it..

Thx & Appreciate everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment