*Mua Musics*


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Today is thursday!

It was my off day today...

I slept till 11 only awake,

Cause pass few days i could happened too much around me and my families,

So startly i less hanging out after end my work,

But yesterday morning,

Finaly my mum caught me because of i'm a smokers,

Really good for tat,

Cause i wanted to stop it since my family know and a girl wanted me to stop,

So I will be unity to solve this problems!

As normal,

Today around 2,

I going Jusco with some problems tat i needed to settle,

So the 1st thing when i reach jusco,

I go find my brother,

Jack,

He was my supervisor but he treated me as his brother,

Always share his stress and his passed life,

He teaches me quite alots of life experiences and how to see a ppl,

The 1st day i knew him,

We already chat as good as we can,

WHen he working,

he got his ownstyle and different style,

So the time passed day by day,

We chat and play together while working,

Then slowly i intro some of friends for him to know more,

Slowly, he know many ppl and always treat me as good as he can,

The day had come,

we know 2 girls in one shot,

Then everyday hang out and drinks,

slowly the eldest sister treat him got the feeling,

Till yesterday they really be together,

So yesterday was the eldest sister birthday,

They celebrated and jacks be in a relationships with her on yesterday,

Then the 2nd sister yesterday know i never go for the party,

Keep asking around where am i,

Then she tell jack about the feeling tat she treat me,

I'm not gonna let her go!

I will continue to take care her and love her as much as i can,

As care as i should!

Cause she is a good and cute girl!

Siew I miss U alots! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment