*Mua Musics*


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, September 25, 2010

I'm sicked to them!

Seriously,

I really sicked with them d,

I really cant belive tat,

My 7 years brother will did tat to me,

I now only realize tat,

He'll like tat,

Why,

I really dunno,

My classmate especially those ppl who hate me or unlike me,

Why dont u guys just shut ur mouth up and dont wan to did something show u're childish,

Did u noe tat?

I already endure for those thing and wad u guys have did,

I nvr sound out cause i really dun wan to do those thing back to u guys,

But u guys everytime like tat insulting me,

When only u guys stop tat?

Till the day we never meet?

Pls la,

I really tired and sicked to u guys dy..

My ears are pain because of u guys keep talking tat words,

I just ignore

Ignore~

Ignore

and

Ignore,

But why dont u guys keep saying it?

Is it wan to lure me till the top of the ending only u guys feel happy?

I really tired,

How come ur mouth wont shut it up?

I never talk anything about u guys for 1 years plus dy,

But u guys keep going on and going on..

If 1 day i start a fight from u guys,

Both ways aso get punishment,

But pls la,

I hope u guys can stop it everything,

I never bother u guys anymore,

Pls stop it..

I really tired of it dy..

Piff.......

No comments:

Post a Comment